In recognition of National Breastfeeding Month (NBM), each year the USBC hosts a social media advocacy and/or outreach campaign inviting breastfeeding coalitions, member/partner organizations, and individual supporters to join online actions and conversations to build support for the policy and practice changes needed to build a "landscape of breastfeeding support."
Read on for weekly themes and be sure to submit your NBM resources, toolkits, and events for promotion! As the month goes on, we will update this page with submissions.
How to Connect & Participate
- Submit NBM resources and materials for promotion through NBM emails and social media. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online form.
- Sign up for News and Action Alerts at www.usbreastfeeding.org/signup.
- Follow us on Twitter (@usbreastfeeding). "Like" us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/usbreastfeeding). Follow the hashtag #NBM18 on social media and share or retweet campaign posts.
- Get materials: print posters for your local clinic or buy prizes for your NBM event from our CafePress store.
- Help spread the word! Let friends, family, and colleagues know about NBM by sending them this link: www.usbreastfeeding.org/nbm.
The United States Breastfeeding Committee (USBC) is an independent nonprofit coalition of more than 50 nationally influential professional, educational, and governmental organizations that share a common mission to drive collaborative efforts for policy and practices that create a landscape of breastfeeding support across the United States.
United States Breastfeeding Committee (USBC)
4044 N Lincoln Ave, # 288
Chicago, IL 60618
(773) 313-3498 Fax
Contact: Amelia Psmythe