It is our pleasure to personally invite you to join us at one of the most established global liver meetings; the 16th International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease (ISVHLD). Over the 45-year legacy of the ISVHLD Meeting, much has changed, and so must the meeting. With renewed vigor and an exciting new focus, the ISVHLD Meeting will be delivered as the 16th ISVHLD Global Hepatitis Summit, in Toronto Canada June 14th – 17th, 2018.
As is the tradition of the ISVHLD, the Global Hepatitis Summit will bring together top clinicians and researchers from around the world. In addition to delivering the highest quality scientific program, the upcoming summit will add a new dimension; an important focus on global public health. With the remarkable therapeutic developments in recent years, the prospect of disease elimination has emerged with the full backing of the WHO, the CDC, and other leading global and national public health bodies.
The Summit will be focused on hepatitis and other non-viral liver diseases and will feature:
- 4-day ISVHLD meeting refreshed and rebranded, attracting 2,000+ global professionals organized in collaboration with the world-leading liver disease associations.
- 100+ internationally recognized speakers, leading plenary and parallel scientific sessions in basic, clinical, and public health science of viral hepatitis and liver disease
- Ground breaking abstracts, scientific posters, and e-poster presentations
- A Global Village showcasing the advocacy work of community organizations, non-government, and governmental groups
- Industry inclusive social events, receptions, and faculty events
- State of the art interactive exhibits
- Exclusive industry symposia sessions