Join NSC and thousands of organizations nationwide as we work to ensure No One Gets Hurt.
Observed annually in June, National Safety Month focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the road and in our homes and communities. We provide downloadable resources highlighting a different safety topic for each week in June:
- Week 1: Emergency Preparedness
- Week 2: Wellness
- Week 3: Falls
- Week 4: Driving
Help Spread the Word
Use a little bit of creativity to engage workers, families and communities in safety this June. These ideas should help get you started:
- Distribute the downloadable NSM materials*
- Create bulletin boards, newsletters or blog posts
- Hold a safety trivia contest with weekly prizes
- Make an activity out of identifying hazards where you work and live
- Throw a safety fair, lunch ‘n learn or celebratory luncheon
- Encourage others to take the SafeAtWork pledge at nsc.org/workpledge
- Share posts on your social media channels using #No1GetsHurt
- Provide safety training — watch for special NSM discounts or free opportunities
- Show you care about safety by making a donation to NSC
*Public materials include poster, tip sheets, articles, family activities, special offers, social graphics and more!
Member materials include everything the public gets, plus checklists, 5-Minute Safety Talks, games, best practices and more!
NSC remains focused on saving lives and preventing injuries, including raising public awareness of the opioid epidemic, helping to reduce motor vehicle crashes and improving safety practices in workplaces all across the country. With your help, we can make safety a priority in our communities, on the road and at work. Join us on the journey to eliminate preventable deaths and DONATE today!
National Safety Council
1121 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143-3201
(630) 285-1315 Fax
Contact: Debbie Zewe